Terms and Conditions
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS ILLEGAL IN MOST COUNTRIES TO INSTALL MONITORING / SURVEILLANCE SOFTWARE ONTO A CELL PHONE WHICH YOU DO NOT OWN OR HAVE PROPER AUTHORIZATION TO INSTALL. IT MAY ALSO BE AN OFFENSE IN YOUR AREA TO MONITOR THE ACTIVITIES OF OTHER INDIVIDUALS WITHOUT THEIR PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO CHECK ALL LAWS IN YOUR OWN RESPECTIVE COUNTRY, AND ALSO THE COUNTRY WHERE THE MONITORING / SURVEILLANCE WILL TAKE PLACE IF DIFFERENT FROM YOUR OWN COUNTRY, BEFORE INSTALLING ANY TYPE OF SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE WHICH MAY BE USED FOR SUCH PURPOSES. WE ABSOLUTELY DO NOT CONDONE THE USE OF SUCH SOFTWARE FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSES. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER TO FOLLOW ALL SUCH LAWS THAT GOVERN THE USE OF SOME TYPES OF SOFTWARE. BY CONTINUING TO ACCESS THIS SITE YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH SUCH LAWS AND AGREE THAT IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO COMPLY WITH SUCH LAWS. YOU ALSO AGREE YOU WILL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD THE OWNERS AND OPERATORS OF THIS WEBSITE, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AND CONTRACTORS HARMLESS FROM ANY TYPE OF DAMAGE, LITIGATION, OR LEGAL PREDICAMENTS THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF YOUR USE OF OR ABUSE OF SUCH SOFTWARE. YOU FURTHER AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT LAWS AND PROCEDURES CHANGE FREQUENTLY AND ARE SUBJECT TO DIFFERENT INTERPRETATIONS. THE SITUATIONS DESCRIBED ON THIS SITE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOUR PARTICULAR CIRCUMSTANCES. THUS, NO ACTION RECOMMENDED ON THIS SITE SHOULD BE TAKEN WITHOUT FIRST OBTAINING ADVICE AND COUNSEL OF A TRAINED LEGAL PROFESSIONAL. YOU MUST BE OF PROPER AGE OR OLDER (AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD) TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE. IF YOU ARE UNDER UNDERAGE, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY REASON. YOU MAY USE THIS SITE FOR PURPOSES EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY THIS SITE. YOU MAY NOT USE THIS SITE FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE, INCLUDING ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE, WITHOUT OUR EXPRESS PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT. FOR EXAMPLE, YOU MAY NOT AUTHORIZE ANY OTHER PARTY TO: CO-BRAND THIS SITE, FRAME THIS SITE, OR HYPER-LINK TO THIS SITE, WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION OF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF THIS SITE.
1. Parties: The terms “us”, “we” or “our” refer to the owners and operators of this website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website. The terms “member” or “members” refer to the approved buyers of the Mobilsoft’s product called “Phonetail”.
3. Software Description: The software is a mobile application developed for enabling tracking and extracting the incoming, and outgoing and stored data form from,and to and on a mobile phone , in compliance with the applicable legislation, such as: SMS, MMS, call register data, address book details, mobile phone location, web sites visited, videos, photos, other applications installed , data related to applications installed, including but not limited to Blackberry Messenger, Viber, Skype, Whatsapp, etc*. The software is also developed for enabling recording of voice calls, including but not limited to Viber calls, Skype calls, listening and reproducing of voice calls in real time, including but not limited to Viber calls, Skype calls*. The mobile application shall be directed to the extent allowed under the applicable legislation to: (i) users who store private/confidential data on their mobile phones and intend to preserve the data being stolen, lost, and illegally accessed and to create a back-up data base; (ii) parents who wish to monitor/control their children behaviour; (iii) employers who intend to supervise/control their employees job related activities. It is allowed to use the mobile application for other purposes which are not prohibited by the applicable law.
Please note: The features of Phonetail software available to your mobile device could vary significantly depending on various reasons, for example: OS versions, usage/adjustment of specific features of the other applications installed on the mobile device, availability/lack of external memory card, jailbreak for iPhone, etc.
4. Use License: Buying the software does not grant you an ownership title over it and you may not in any way without our explicit written consent: (I) modify or copy the software; (ii) use the software for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); (iii) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on PhoneTail website; (iv) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the software; (v) transfer the software to another person or "mirror" the software on any other server.
5. Disclaimer: This site could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. Mobilsoft Ltd. may make changes to the materials and services at this site, including the prices and descriptions of any products listed herein, at any time without notice. The materials or services at this site may be out of date, and Mobilsoft Ltd. makes no commitment to update such materials or services. Mobilsoft Ltd. assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information, documents, software, materials and/or services which are referenced by or linked to this site. References to other corporations, their services and products, are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
6. Limited Liability: Mobilsoft Ltd. and all of Mobilsoft Ltd., affiliates and content providers and their respective shareholders and affiliates shall not be liable for any loss of business, loss of use or data, interruption of business, lost profits or goodwill, or other indirect, special, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind arising out of this agreement, even if they have been advised of the possibility of such loss and whether or not they had any knowledge, actual or constructive, that such damages might be incurred, and notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. This exclusion includes any liability that may arise out of third-party claims against you. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the goods or services provided on this site or this agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. You further agree if you become entitled to any recovery, that your recovery shall be limited to the amount of fees or payments made to Mobilsoft Ltd., if any, for the service, software or content at issue.
7. Indemnity: You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Mobilsoft Ltd. and its content providers and their respective shareholders, affiliates, employees, agents, successors, officers, and assigns, from any suits, losses, claims, demands, liabilities, costs and expenses (including attorney and accounting fees) that they may sustain or incur arising from (i) Your use of the software available at or downloaded from this site, (ii) Your failure to comply with any applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation those regarding the export of products or technology abroad) or to obtain any licenses or approvals from the appropriate government agencies necessary to purchase or sell the subject goods and services, (iii) Your use of the content available on this site in any way contrary to this agreement (d) Your breach of any of Your representations, warranties or obligations set forth in this agreement, (iv) the sale, purchase, transportation, delivery, use or disposal of any Mobilsoft Ltd. service, product, or download associated with this site or available through other sites, or any loss suffered by or harm to any person or property in any way relating to of caused in whole or in part by Your use of this site or any service, product, or download associated with this site (including, without limitation, any personal injuries or death of any third person caused in whole or in part by such products or services, the use, transportation, delivery, storage, handling or release thereof), and (v) any taxes attributable to the relating to any service, product, or download associated with this site.
8. Applicable: Law This Agreement shall be governed by, enforced under, and construed and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of Bulgaria, without regard to the conflict of laws, rules or statutes of any jurisdiction. Every legal proceeding arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be brought in Sofia City Court.
You are currently in process of buying the software product PhoneTail, and with this form you declare your consent of buying mobile application developed for enabling tracking the incoming and outgoing data from and to a mobile phone, such as: SMS, MMS, call register data, address book details, mobile phone location, web sites visited, videos, photos, other applications installed, etc. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS ILLEGAL IN MOST COUNTRIES TO INSTALL MONITORING / SURVEILLANCE SOFTWARE ONTO A CELL PHONE WHICH YOU DO NOT OWN OR HAVE PROPER AUTHORIZATION TO INSTALL. IT MAY ALSO BE AN OFFENSE IN YOUR AREA TO MONITOR THE ACTIVITIES OF OTHER INDIVIDUALS WITHOUT THEIR PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO CHECK ALL LAWS IN YOUR OWN RESPECTIVE COUNTRY, AND ALSO THE COUNTRY WHERE THE MONITORING / SURVEILLANCE WILL TAKE PLACE IF DIFFERENT FROM YOUR OWN COUNTRY, BEFORE INSTALLING ANY TYPE OF SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE WHICH MAY BE USED FOR SUCH PURPOSES. WE ABSOLUTELY DO NOT CONDONE THE USE OF SUCH SOFTWARE FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSES. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER TO FOLLOW ALL SUCH LAWS THAT GOVERN THE USE OF SOME TYPES OF SOFTWARE. BY CONTINUING TO ACCESS THIS SITE YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH SUCH LAWS AND AGREE THAT IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO COMPLY WITH SUCH LAWS. YOU ALSO AGREE YOU WILL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD THE OWNERS AND OPERATORS OF THIS WEBSITE, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AND CONTRACTORS HARMLESS FROM ANY TYPE OF DAMAGE, LITIGATION, OR LEGAL PREDICAMENTS THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF YOUR USE OF OR ABUSE OF SUCH SOFTWARE. YOU FURTHER AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT LAWS AND PROCEDURES CHANGE FREQUENTLY AND ARE SUBJECT TO DIFFERENT INTERPRETATIONS. THE SITUATIONS DESCRIBED ON THIS SITE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOUR PARTICULAR CIRCUMSTANCES. THUS, NO ACTION RECOMMENDED ON THIS SITE SHOULD BE TAKEN WITHOUT FIRST OBTAINING ADVICE AND COUNSEL OF A TRAINED LEGAL PROFESSIONAL.
Mobilsoft Ltd. provides all members with the opportunity to transfer “Phonetail” software product from one target device to another(Unlimited Device Change). You can only transfer our software to another device if it is the same brand and model as the current one. The software will then be deactivated on the current device and will be activated on the newly appointed one.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Phonetail Membership Refund/Cancellation Policy
Mobilsoft Ltd. reserves the right to refuse/cancel a membership within Phonetail.com. If Mobilsoft Ltd. refuses a new or renewing membership, registrants will be offered a refund in the cases when they had been charged. In the case when Mobilsoft Ltd. terminates an account due to an illegal or otherwise inappropriate use of our software no refund will be offered.
Membership Cancellation by Participant
Membership cancellations are accepted at all times after the purchase of our product. A 10 days money back guarantee* is offered in all cases when the dysfunctionality** of our software has been proven. Cancellations submitted past the first 10 days of the purchase will NOT be refunded. Cancellations will be accepted via phone or e-mail, and must be received before the ending of the subscription period. An automatic membership cancellation will be issued once the subscription plan has expired. These above policies apply to all Phonetail members unless otherwise stated in the corresponding product materials. Please read all individual program information thoroughly.
*Please note: The ten days money back guarantee applies ONLY for payments done with a credit/debit card. All other types of payments such as(but not necessarily limited to) Wired Transfer, Western Union, Money Gram, PayPal will NOT be refunded back to the client.
**Please note: Dysfunctionality of our software means all cases when a problem with our software COULD BE proven. For the rest of the cases such as but NOT only limited to cases when our software is not operating properly caused by the incompatibility of the target device's software and/or hardware or the incompatibility of the target device's mobile operator with our software and other similar cases the money back guarantee policy won't apply and no money will be refunded!
For your convenience all credit card, debit card and PayPal payments are recurring by default*. In other words once your subscription plan has expired, our system will renew it by default. That means your bank account will be charged for the same subscription plan for the same period of time. By purchasing our product you are accepting and agreeing with the recurring payments.
*Please note: You can cancel the recurring payment at any time and that won’t affect your subscription plan in any way.
Website Account Visit
About these Terms
We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to a Service to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. You should look at the terms regularly. Changes will apply immediately. If you do not agree to the modified terms for a Service, you should discontinue your use of that Service.
The laws of Sofia, Bulgaria, will apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to these terms or the Services. All claims arising out of or relating to these terms or the Services will be litigated exclusively in the Sofia City Court, located in Sofia, Bulgaria, and you and Mobilsoft consent to personal jurisdiction in this court.